The maximum parking time of a vehicle is variable and may depend on several criteris such as location, schedule, vehicle features (type of vehicle, emissions, tonnage, etc.), vehicle use (professional, private, Person with Reduced Mobility, Authorized / Resident).
Once the parking is started, the mobile application displays and also notifies events related to the remaining parking time of your vehicle.
Presentation of the remaining time
The screen with the remaining parking time is presented with the following color code:
- Green: Since parking starts until the warning threshold is exceeded (eg: 5 minutes left)
- Orange: Once the warning threshold has been exceeded (eg: 5 minutes are missing) and as long as the maximum allowed time is not exceeded.
- Red: Once the maximum allowed time has been exceeded.
When you leave the parking lot, remember to press "Finish parking", as this will allow us to communicate the availability of a free space to other drivers.
The PARKUNLOAD mobile app for drivers also alerts you in the following situations through visual and audible notification:
- Near expiry: notification as the maximum allowed parking time is about to expire (for example: 5 minutes left).
- Ticket expired: notification that the maximum allowed parking time has been exceeded. This notification is repeated periodically and if after three warnings the user does not complete the parking, the system automatically terminates it.