In order to obtain a valid parking ticket, it is essential to notify the start of the parking operartion by using the mobile application or the PARKUNLOAD drivers widget.
Through the mobile application
To notify the arrival to a restricted parking area follow the next steps:
- Inside or outside the vehicle, get within 15 meters of the vertical parking road sign.
- Press the "Parking" side menu option and the current parking conditions (permit, maximum time) for your vehicle will automatically be displayed.
- If you have permission to park, press "Start parking" and the countdown will begin with respect to the maximum time allowed.
- If you do not have permission to park, the application will tell you what is the cause.
The mobile application will also inform you if you are outside the regulation hours of the area.
- When you leave the parking lot, remember to press "Finish parking", as this will allow us to communicate the availability of a free space to other drivers.
By using the widget
The PARKUNLOAD widget allows quick and direct access to the main parking regulation functions: start, end, parking conditions, available time, etc.
PARKUNLOAD for drivers allows you to notify the start of the parking through its widget, without needing to unlock the mobile and open the application.
By using a web form
Alternatively, if you do not have a smartphone or you do not have high-speed data connection available, you can notify the start of a parking by using a simple web form available at the Internet address indicated in the vertical parking road sign of the parking area regulated with PARKUNLOAD.