To register as a driver, you only have to indicate your mobile phone number, follow the instructions and then enter basic information about your vehicle: registration, make and model, driver's profile, emissions, photography, etc. If necessary, you can register more than one vehicle.
Proof-of-parking · Start & Stop
To get a proof-of-parking with Parkunload, please follow the next steps.
- Inside or outside the vehicle, locate within 15 meters around the vertical parking road sign.
- Press the side menu option "Parking" and the app will automatically display the parking permit for your vehicle and maximum parking time in the smart loading zone.
- If you are allowed to park, press "Start parking" and the app will display the remaining time.
When you leave the parking lot, remember to press "Finish parking", as this will allow us to communicate the availability of a free space to other drivers.
In the "History" section you can view all the proof-of-parking documents, that can be shared as PDF with other applications: e-mail, whatsapp, etc.
Estimated parking occupancy
The application allows you to know the occupation status and the maximum parking time of nearby areas, showing them in a list or on a map with the following color code:
- Free zone: The number of free parking spaces are indicated within a green circle.
- Occupied area: The smallest of the remaining times of the parked vehicles is indicated in an orange circle.
- Prohibited area: A red circle indicates that your vehicle cannot park in the area.
- Without regulation: A gray circle indicates that, currently, the area is outside of regulation hours.
Pleae note that the occupation is estimated, since there are several factors that can mask the results: improper use, dimensions of the vehicle, omission of departure, excess of time, vehicle parked without permission, etc.
Please, find further information about Parkunload's instructions in the tutorial section of our web site.